If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Leap!

Leap! The Movie, features many brilliant visionaries, scientists and authors in the world today (including Peter Russell, Fred Alan Wolf, Dan Millman, Cynthia James, James Twyman and many others), is a very profound and insightful look at life from the view of its illusory nature. It takes you on a journey that questions everything you may have called ‘reality’ and opens up a space for possibility beyond the limitations of preconceived ideas and philosophies. A sweet and earthy walk through rather illusive concepts that is both inspiring and heart-warming.

This film has somehow attracted me in an extraordinary yet inconceivable way. But unfortunately, I haven't gotten my copy of the movie yet. I am trying to get it as soon as possible. Please take a look at the movie trailer. It is food for the mind and soul.

Leap! Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment